Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Google Play Stopped Working Problem - SOLUTION
19-03-2015, 01:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2015, 05:29 PM by Hax0~.)
Google Play Stopped Working Problem - SOLUTION
MANY PEOPLE ARE FACING THIS PROBLEM WHERE THEY GET ANNOYING ANR PROMPTS IN ANDROID PHONES - GOOGLE PLAY STOPPED WORKING, UNKNOWN ERROR WITH GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES, ETC.,

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
So, This Thread is Dedicated to All Possible Solutions to this Google Play Store problems when things just aren't working.

1. Empty the cache

-- In most cases, you just need to empty the cache of the Play Store app. In order to empty the Play Store cache, you just need to open the settings and find the Apps section. Now choose ‘All’ and find the Google Play Store. Tap on it and press on the ‘Empty Cache’ button. Now when you open Google Play, it should run as before.

[Image: 2r40njs.jpg]

2. Delete data

If the first tip didn’t work, then you can try deleting the data from the Play Store. The option is again found by following the same route as above, but this time you tap on ‘Delete Data’.

3. Uninstall Play Store updates
Sometimes an update will get Google Play in kind of an error, so it makes sense to uninstall an update, which you do by going into the Settings, search for Google Play Store and press the button that says ‘Uninstall Updates’.

This will revert Google Play back to the original version (as it appeared when it was first installed on your device), so you may want to then search for the second newest Play Store version and update to that.

4. Google Play Services

Emptying the cache for Google Play Services could do the trick. Go to the application manager in your settings, look for Google Play Services and press the ‘Empty Cache’ button.

[Image: w7fmup.jpg]

5. Check Download Manager

Google Play won’t work anymore, If you recently Turned off Download Manager. Go to Settings, then App Manager (or equivalent) and head to the All apps tab. Search for Download Manager and tap on the activate button.

6. Remove Google account and reinstate

Go back into the settings of your phone, ‘Accounts’ and choose Google and select the Google account that you use for Google Play. Choose ‘Remove Account’. reboot your smartphone. Reinstate your Google account once it has completely loaded by going through Settings > Accounts > Add Account > Google.

[Image: 289k5cg.jpg]

7. Delete hosts file (*Rooted Users)

* Google Play Store won't Load Problem

Now When all the Above Methods Doesn't Work, This method I personally think will definitely work. Just modify your Hosts file for a quick fix.

I- LUCKY PATCHER METHOD
Steps:
-- Download and Install Lucky Patcher (Requires Root) (Ask for Latest apk)

-- Open it and Go to Toolbox

-- Remove Ads>Select Clear Hosts.

-- Reboot Device.

OR
MANUAL METHOD

-- Download Root Explorer by Gprshub.com from here:
.apk   Root Explorer_3.3.7_Gprshub.com.apk (Size: 2.38 MB / Downloads: 26)

-- Turn off Data connection/wifi.

-- Open Root Explorer and Navigate to /etc/hosts

-- Use any text editor to clear all the content of hosts file.

-- Save the file. Exit and restart your device.

-- Done
8. Factory Data Reset

Go to your Settings, then ‘Backup and Reset’ and select ‘Factory Data Reset’. Once the process is complete, you can set it up again as before and restore the backup.

[Image: 11ag75t.jpg]

We Hope, Your Problem is Solved by any of the Above methods. Please Comment below with the method which helped you.

THANKS TO: coolmantosh (For Testing the methods)

Keep Visiting GprsHub.com for More Tricks and Hacks
KEEP VISITING GPRSHUB.COM FOR LATEST
TRICKS | EXPLOITS | UPDATES

FOR ANY QUERY PM ME
 Thanks given by: coolmantosh , admin , napster
19-03-2015, 01:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 19-03-2015, 01:14 PM by coolmantosh.)
RE: Google Play Stopped Working Problem - SOLUTION
Good Thread Haxo Bro...WinkWink
And Let me tell u all
I was facing with the same problem
I have rooted phone
ANd Luchy Patcher method fixed my phone...
CoolCoolCool
 Thanks given by: shoun
19-03-2015, 02:52 PM,
Tell me abt rooting easy process for moto g 2nd gen lollipop ... N voxox credit hacking trick if possible 4 hackerz
 Thanks given by: gxgdyddhdhdhdh
19-03-2015, 04:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 19-03-2015, 04:51 PM by student.)
Thanx lucky patcher worked for me

Bro tell me how to uninstal old device drivers from my pc in order to instal new one using window 7
15-06-2015, 10:37 PM,
In my phone Google account sign in problem every time feed user name pass and to login it says that couldn't sign in due to unable get a reliable connection.
I tried to connect with 3g and WiFi also but not able to login
I also unistall Google services updates,
Also formated my phone but it not works for me pls help bro.....
 Thanks given by: chindam
10-07-2015, 03:42 PM,
good work bro..mine working fine now
10-07-2015, 05:20 PM,
simple solution put # in hosts 2nd ip adress n reboot...n u r done....enjoy
10-07-2015, 09:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2015, 09:19 PM by chindam.)
hii friend am also facing same problem(couldn't sign in Google account) ...my phone Samsung note 2 ...If u have any solution plz reply to my mail I'd
chindam.madhu143@gmail.com
16-07-2015, 11:58 AM,
thnxx bhai prr ye trick datawind tab me kaam nhi krr rhaa
27-10-2015, 12:12 AM,
in my mobile all apps are auto updating... what to do...? I have cleared playstore data.