• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Request Here For Rooting Of All Android Mobile

@joy

check this tread for simpoe root ur phone

tested by me

http://gprshub.com/showthread.php?tid=2024#pid6425
Plz help how to root My Yxtel g006 ?
running mocor droid, A chinease phone
Bro please give me rooting procedure for Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7262....
(14-01-2015, 09:00 PM)xplayer Wrote: soney E3

single sim..pls tell,how to root .

1. Download Framaroot
2. Sony Xperia E 3 with atleast 40% battery charged !

Steps

1. Go into settings>>security>> Enable ‘unknown sources’.

2. Navigate to Framaroot file using file manager and Install Framaroot on Xperia E and open.

3. Tap and Choose ‘Install SuperSu‘ and then Tap on ‘Gandalf‘ Exploit.

4. Reboot the device.

5. Your Xperia E 3 has been successfully rooted.

(14-01-2015, 09:35 PM)yaneesh007 Wrote: Canvas A110

Root Micromax Canvas A110

Step 1: Enable USB Debugging on your Micromax Canvas A110 Smartphone. To enable USB Debugging: Open Settings > Developers Option >USB Debugging > Tick to enable.
(Developers Option is hidden for Android 4.2.2 or above, to unhide Go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (Tap on it for 5-8 times).

[Image: image.jpg]

Step 2: Download and install vRoot application on your Windows Computer.

Step 3: Once vRoot Application is installed on your Computer, Open It.

Step 4: Once vRoot Application is launched, connect your Micromax Canvas A110 Smartphone to the computer.

Step 5: Once Your Smartphone is connected successfully to the computer, vRoot Application will automatically detect your phone .

Step 6: Now, Click on the “Root” button to begin the rooting process.

Step 7: Now, vRoot Application will automatically “Reboot” your Smartphone and install the SuperSU Application.

Step 8: Now your Micromax Canvas A110 is Rooted. To check whether your phone is rooted correctly, open Applications Menu, there you will be able to see a new app installed, called SuperSU. If this app exist then it means you have successfully rooted your device.

[Image: 2ikbmn7.gif]

KEEP VISITING G.H. & SHARE G.H. WITH UR FRIENDS

[Image: 200.gif]
(14-01-2015, 10:47 PM)Deva Honesty Wrote: Karbonn a11

Steps

(1) Download SRS Root

(2) Install the app SRS Roott in your PC.

(3) Make sure that this enabled the resources of other platforms are google play. I can look at the following path: Menu> Settings> Unknown sources (ON)

(4) Put your phone on USB Debugging mode (activate checkbox on Settings>Development options>USB debugging or Settings>Applications>Development>USB debugging).

(5) Make sure the Android drivers for your phone are installed in your pc. If not, you can find some drivers in this page.

(6)Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.

(7) Run SRS Root in your PC.

(8) Click on one of the ROOT options in this software, and wait till it’s finished.

(9) If you want to check if you are already root or superuser in your Android phone or tablet you can download HowToRoot app from Google Play Store and click over the padlock in the top-right of the screen. It will show you a message about if your device is rooted or not.

(14-01-2015, 10:53 PM)jack04 Wrote: i want to ROOT my samsung GT-7562 s duos
pls. help

Required process before starting root process

1.First make sure your mobile have the battery percentage level of minimum 70 to 80%.

2.Next enable the USB debugging mode by following the path Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging – Check box).

3.Next make sure you have backed up all the important data’s using appropriate backup applications.

Steps:

1.First, download and install the Samsung KIES on your computer. In case if it is already installed, just ignore this step.

2.Next, download and extract the root files on your computer. After extracting you will be able to see the given below files.

[Image: image.png]

3.After that connect your phone to the computer using USB cable and copy the SuperSU-v1.80.zip file to your SD card.

4.Then Power OFF your Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 smartphone and allow it to enter into the download mode.

5.To enter into the download mode press and hold the Volume Down button, Home Button and Power Button at the same time for 4-7 seconds.

6.While you are in download mode you will see a yellow triangle like in the given below picture. Continue the process press the Volume Up Key.

7.Now, open the Odin3 (which you have already extracted in the Step#2) on your computer. Then connect your phone to the computer.

8.Once you have connected, Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.

9.After that click the “PDA” button and select the recovery.tar file that you have extracted in the second step.

10.Now, click the “Start” button in Odin to start the flashing process.

11.After that you will see a Green Pass Message in Odin. Now, you can disconnect your phone from the computer. During this process your device will restart automatically.

12.After that again Power OFF your phone and enter into the recovery mode. For that you need to press and hold the Volume Up button, Volume Down button, Home button and Power button for few seconds until you boot into the recovery mode.

13.In the Recovery menu, select the “Install zip from SD card > Choose zip from SD card > Install SuperSu v1.80.zip”.

14.Once flashing is finished, select Go Back > Reboot System Now option from the recovery menu.

That’s it! Now, your phone was rooted. To know whether the rooting process was successfully finished, open the app menu in your phone. There, if you see SuperSU app you can conclude that your phone was successfully rooted.

(15-01-2015, 11:47 AM)himanshu07 Wrote: Bro please give me rooting procedure for Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7262....

Required Download:
1. SuperSU.zip

Steps :

1. Download the above zip file.

2. Move it to the internal storage of your device.

3. Restart your phone in recovery mode by pressing Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button at the same time for some time. Phone will reboot in recovery mode.

4. In Recovery Mode (navigate by using Volume Buttons and Power Button) click Install Zip from sdcard > Choose zip from sdcard and find the SuperSU.zip file where you puted it before and tap that file. Yes. Your phone will be rooted.

5. SuperSU app will be installed also check it in Menu

lava iris x5
Brother, first there are no .sis file in
that folder. Second when i run the
batch file it is always waiting for
my device even when i have
connected it in debug mode. As if
ADB drivers are missing . Reply bro
(16-01-2015, 06:33 PM)Anas Wrote: lava iris x5

Required Files:

Download Lava Iris X5 Root Toolkit

>>> Extract Downloaded Root Tool Kit to your Windows PC Desktop

>>> Go to Settings >> Backup & Reset >> Factory data Reset in your Lava Iris X5 and Do a factory data Reset and Complete setups after it re-boots

>>>Enable USB Debugging On your Device You can find this option in
Settings >Developer Option >>USB Debugging.

>>> Enable Allow Installation of Apps from Unknown Sources under
Settings > Security > Unknown Sources also Disable verify apps bellow Unknown Sources

>>> Now Connect your device via USB cable to windows PC and Start installing programs which is provided in tool kit in same order
1.) Adb Driver Installer 2) BRCM_Driver_Package 3.)For Windows x64 Bit/For Windows x32 Bit 4.)VRoot_1.7.8.7753_Setup

Rooting Process:

1.Open installed V-Root Program and Grant USB Debugging Authorization when a pop-up pops in your device Remember to tick always allow option.

2.When connection is established between V-Root program and your device it will display your device model and Root Button in Opened V-Root Program

3.If You See Green Colored Root button in V-Root Program Just click it and Wait silently with out touching your device .After some Times Your Device will reboot (Remember Don't Disconnect USB cable until and Unless V-Root Program show success in your PC )

4.When you see Success message in PC remove USB Cable and Reboot Your Phone

5.Now Your Lava Iris X5 is Rooted

(16-01-2015, 07:18 PM)sameer222 Wrote: Brother, first there are no .sis file in
that folder. Second when i run the
batch file it is always waiting for
my device even when i have
connected it in debug mode. As if
ADB drivers are missing . Reply bro

MAKE SURE ALL USB DRIVERS ARE INSTALLED ...
STILL NOT WORKING THAN WAIT FOR SOME TIME ... I WILL PROVIDE ANOTHER ROOTING PROCESS...

Previous 1 2 3 4 5 56 Next